Sunday 3 February 2013

Start of great things!

It was really lovely to have our first real meeting of Textille Maids last Wednesday.  It was a lovely relaxed day and great to meet everyone at last, thank you all for coming and to Eli for being such a good little boy.

I agree with Margaret, all the work and ideas were brilliant, and I am looking forward to getting to grips with this months challenge.  The mind is buzzing at the moment.

In the meantime I will pop a photo of January's challenge and the source of my inspiration onto the blog shortly (just a little finishing to do!!).

See you all shortly.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.