Monday 24 June 2013

Dear Textile Maids,

Once again life has taken over from art this month and I have made no progress on any of our themes!

BU the first good news is that my dad had a very successful operation last week and got home just in for his 90th birthday celebrations.

The other good good news is that my sewing skills have had to be applied elsewhere... I made a picture for my dads 90th birthday present...


and stitched him this card.
(Which his next door neighbour looked at and said - "of yes you can buy kits now!"
With my dads health improving I'm looking forward to a quieter few months and catching up with my textile maids projects.
Looking forward to our day at Trebah, fingers crossed for the weather, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.