Friday 19 April 2013

Other things I've been doing...

Alongside our monthly challenge I have recently been on a one day workshop with Cat Rowe at Cowslip workshops, and really enjoyed making this landscape inspired but one of my photos. Its bondaweb applique with free machine embroidery. I love this technique, it may be just what I've have been looking for making the landscapes and seas capes that I want to make.



Then it was my daughters birthday last week and in great haste I decided to try the same technique again and made her this card, its one of our favourite north coast beaches, Godrevy. I was quite pleased with the effect!



Now it time to start to focus on our next challenge-  "dreams"- which yet again I am very behind with....

see you all next week,
chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.