Monday 22 April 2013

Do we dream in colour or black and white?

Dreams - Design work
It has taken me a little while to get my head around "Dreams", but I am eventually getting there; which is a good thing as we are meeting again on Wednesday and I do really need to have something to show.

Now the question for me was........"Do we dream in colour or black and white?", which may become my title.

I have chosen a photograph taken on a special day that my daughter arranged for my husband and I, as the theme or background for my piece.

I am hoping to work on it this afternoon and will show you the results when I have something.

Hope you are enjoying our blog and the challenges that we are setting ourselves.

Bye for now

Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.