Wednesday 30 December 2020

Seeing Red...

I have had a bit of a creative block during Lockdown and my sewing has been more in the way of mending and making curtains. Debbie's idea of a page for each Maid in the colour of their choice has inspired me to get back on the horse so to speak and here is my page for Rosemary. 

I thoroughly enjoyed my time slow stitching the page and it has rekindled my desire to get sewing again. Hooray. I just have to finish the edge and that is the first one done and five more to go.




We are also making a piece for ourselves, below is Rosemary's piece she has created for herself.


Thanks for checking out the blog. More to come soon.

Wishing you a very happy New Year from the Maids.
Keep safe and keep sewing!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.