Thursday 7 January 2021

Stash busting.....

Yesterday I had a lovely afternoon pulling out all my stash again, and decided to find stuff to suit all the colours in the one go.


So here’s what I found for Margaret.....




 And for Jenni....




And for Jane.....




And for Sue.....



They’ve all got some fabrics which store up so many memories, I can remember the dress made from it, usually my mother’s, or a trip to Liberty’s to buy fabric as a treat. But some are too vintage for even my memory, as they pre-date me!

So, now the stash is there, like a tin of Quality Street, I can dip in and get started on the next pages!

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.