Wednesday 1 December 2021

For Debbie...

 


In The DeepDebbie chose Aqua/Turquoise and pistel and herringbone stitch. I bought this flowered fabric at Cowslip many moons ago and this seemed the right time to use it. I have added a baby wipe mop cloth at the top (nothing but the best for Debbie) painted Bondaweb, scrim, felt and sari ribbon. Beads, stars and couched wool also feature. The reverse of this piece is a kitchen roll mop cloth. I cannot bear to throw these and the baby wipes away! How sad am I?We have now met up and exchanged our pieces. What a delightful time and a brilliant way to keep in touch with best friends.  Rosemary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.