Wednesday 18 January 2017

New Beginnings

It has been quite a while Dear Reader since I have posted anything but here I am again and ready to get my teeth into our new challenge. I am not sure if I am allowed to divulge much information about our new theme but suffice to say all will be revealed after our meeting on Wednesday. Here is a photograph of my preparation and first attempts. I have, like most of us, lots of fabrics stashed away just waiting to be used and I have promised myself that I will not buy any new fabrics at all for this body of work. Can I do it? Does anyone care? I will let you know in time.
Cheers for now and hooray for lighter evenings and approaching Spring.
Margaret P




Preparation and Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.