Sunday 13 September 2015

"Little landscapes" workshop with Sheena Norquay

Dear all

I spent two days at the beginning of this week on a workshop with Sheena Norquay at Cowslip. (Jane Hawkins was there too, which was a nice surprise!)

I wasn't feeling very well, and consequently not in a very good mood, so I didn't enjoy myself as much as usual when I go to Cowslip - but she is great teacher and it was nothing to do with her!

I didn't feel I made the best fabric choices on the first day, but had to work with the decisions I had made. The grey flower/leaf shapes at the bottom and made using the trapunto technique - that was the first time I had done that!

So I thought you might like to see what I made - it just needs a narrow binding on now.

Thanks for reading, Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.