Monday 29 September 2014

Presenting our 'STITCHED ART' Exhibition...

Our challenges were set by each of us putting a selection of words into a tin, every month a new challenge was chosen.

After the Rain

Architectural Structures

Close-Up

Decay

Doorways

Dreams

Favourite Book

Heartlands

Monochrome

Revival

Seeds

Skins/Coverings

Texture

 We also had two outings and used them as our challenges...

Trebah Gardens

Truro Museum

Hope you enjoyed seeing our exhibition pieces. If you would like to leave a comment, we'd love to know what you think.

Bye for now
Sue


2 comments:

  1. i'm so pleased that you posted photos of your wonderful exhibition. Although I took my camera, I didn't take a single photo! Many congratulations on a very successful exhibition. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see how each person interpreted the theme in their own individual style. Thanks for sharing the group's exhibition pieces with us Sue. I'm sure everyone involved learned and grew as artists from these challenges. I'm happy to see that it was well received by the public. Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.