Monday 12 August 2013

Hello Girls,

Hope you had fun at the big quilting festival, those of you who went up to Birmingham?

I have at last had some time to focus on my textiles work and wanted to show you the Trebah picture that I have been doing as ( for a change)  I am quite satisfied with it. It might be finished... I'm not sure what more to do, as I don't want to risk spoiling it!

I think this is the first piece where I have managed to incorporate some of the layered techniques that I learnt on my Beyond Patchwork course (... thanks Sue & Carolyn!)

See you all at the end of the month when I hope to have finished some more of my "backlog"!

chris

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.