Monday 9 July 2018

Fragility - Containment - Unrestricted...

I'm a little later than usual with our blog, so I have to confess I've been enjoying the wonderful weather we're having here in Cornwall. Although the hot nights make sleeping difficult I wouldn't dream of complaining.

Here are a few detailed snaps from our June meeting to share with you...


Sue - 'Fragility' 

Jenni - 'Containment'

Liz - 'Containment'

Margaret - 'Containment'

Debbie - 'Unrestricted' 

Diana - 'Unrestricted'  

Chris - 'Unrestricted' 

Liz - 'Unrestricted' 

Maggie - 'Unrestricted' 1

Maggie - 'Unrestricted' 2

Rosemary - 'Unrestricted' 

Sue - 'Unrestricted'


Hope you enjoyed seeing our progress. Now I have cards to make for the exhibition, so I'm off to find a shady spot and do some gentle hand stitching, hope you're managing to do the same.

Thanks for reading our post, back soon.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
‘Textile Maids’ is a group of like-minded Contemporary Textitle Artist in Cornwall, providing encouragement; creative direction and the enhancement of techniques, with a view to collaborating in exhibitions.